C. Ray Van Leuven












    MEMORIES OF TIME WITH DAD
    • Attending the Fathers and Sons outing – bought a huge box of cookies on the way, slept in the blue Ford (I was in the front seat, he was in the back).
    • Visiting Dad’s office with an exciting tour of “the computer room” (early 70’s) where I received my first glimpse of the giant, mysterious computer that spit out punched computer cards and had a unique “computer” smell.
    • Watching a “slide show” with pictures from Dad’s mission and our early family life.
    • Asking for needed help on my math homework.
    • Going to a BYU Football game along with Uncle Jay and my cousin Brian.
    • Receiving a lizard Dad and I caught during a trip to Vernal UT and Dad making a really cool cage for it.
    • Going on a fishing trip to Moon Lake along with Uncle Jay and my cousin Brian – caught my first fish.
    • Eating a shake at Dees Family Restaurant after many General Priesthood sessions.
    • Receiving Priesthood blessings.
    • Receiving good, solid gospel-centered council…”Everything will be alright.”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment